Teacher e-mail contact details
As a staff we have decided to open lines of communication by e-mail, we hope that this helps with any queries you may have.
- Staff are contactable between the hours of 9am and 3:30pm and will respond to e-mails as soon as possible.
- Expect a reply within 24 hours as staff may be in school.
- Staff are not contactable by e-mail during the two week Easter break. If you have any queries you can contact school by telephone 01388 603359.
- Teachers are only able to respond to e-mails sent by parents at this time due to safeguarding legislation.
Many thanks for your continued support during this time.
Mrs. Lynne Sixsmith Head Teacher. email@example.com. Support and Advice.
Also Miss V. Howard Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org. General enquiries.
SENDCo and Deputy Head (Year 1 and 4 Teacher – humanities)
- email@example.com (Mrs Laidler)