The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- 2023 – 2026 Pupil Premium Strategy
- Pupil Premium strategy 2021-22
- Evidencing the impact of Pupil Premium funding 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
- Evidencing the impact of Pupil Premium Funding 2019-2020
- Evidencing the Impact of Pupil Premium Funding 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-2019
- Evidencing the Impact of Pupil Premium Funding 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Performance 2017 – 2018
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Performance 2016 – 2017
- Evidencing the Impact of Pupil Premium Funding 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium Statement 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium Strategy and Impact Statement 2015-2016
- Pupil Premium Performance 2015-2016
- Pupil Premium Statement 2104-2015
- Pupil Premium Performance 2013-2015
- Pupil Premium Statement 2013-2014
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Sport Premium Impact 2020-2021
- Sports Premium Governors Report 2020
- Sports Premium 2018-2019
- Sports Premium 2107-2018
- Sports Premium Impact Report October 2017
- Sports Premium Overview
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.