Our Eco Charter
I have a right to an education that teaches me to respect the environment. Article 29
We respect our environment by:
- Keeping our school tidy inside and out.
- Using Fairtrade products.
- Being energy efficient by reminding each other to turn off lights and other electrical items when they are not being used.
- Sponsoring an endangered animal each year.
- Using our water supply responsibly.
- Walking, scooting or cycling to school as much as we can.
You can view the full Eco charter by clicking the link below:
Our Eco Team
Eco Team Action Plan
Our Eco Action Plan was developed on October 2017 by Mrs Simpson and The Year 6 Eco Team and Planet Protectors.
Eco team Action plan Sept 2017 – July 2018
Environmental Review Primary Schools – Pupils
Adoption Certificate (elephant)
Letter for Wear it Wild – donation request Oct 2017
OASES Assembly (Saving Energy)
Eco Competition Winner
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.