This is a new page on our website and we will be adding Home Learning information and resources for each class as soon as possible.
UPDATE – 01.06.2020
Home Learning Grids
- YR 1 Home Learning Grid 2020
- Y2 Homework Grid
- Y3Homework grid & Europe project Summer 2020
- Year 4 Lockdown creative grid 1
- Year 5 Foundation Grid
- St Annes Year 6 Creative Grid
As a school we are using Hamilton Trust as our main home learning resource.
The Hamilton Trust are providing daily lessons for Reception to Year 6 please follow the link below:
NEW – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zks4kmn Early Years learning resources on BBC Bitesize.
On the 20th April BBC Bitesize published a section on their site called Daily Lessons. Each day there are three new lessons to access at home, please follow the link to this site: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/dailylessons
- Early Years (Ellen Taylor)
- Key Stage 1 (Clare Laidler)
- Key Stage 2 (Owen Browell)
- Mental Health and Spiritual (Catherine Simpson)
- Useful Websites (for KS1 and KS2)
- How to Contact Teachers (by email)
DFE Guidance for approved online education resources:
Children who access Accelerated Reader in school are able to quiz on their own books at home. You can use the search function on Accelerated Reader to see if the book your child is reading has a quiz relating to it. We do not mind what level the book is as we simply want to encourage the children to read as often as possible for pleasure. The ability to quiz at home will only be available while the schools are closed. Following that period, we kindly ask that you no longer use this function.
- To login, please use the link provided. https://ukhosted20.renlearn.co.uk/2235706/
- Then, your child will have to use their personal username and password. If you require any support with this, please contact your child’s class teacher.
Many families will be encouraging their children to make good use of technology while we start the second week of lockdown with no opportunities to see their classmates “in real life”. Technology can help us all stay in touch safely but parents and carers will want to make sure that their children are as safe as possible.
View our Online Safety – Covid 19 page on our website.