Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- SEND Policy reviewed October 2017
- St Anne’s Accessibility Plan November 2017
- Accessibility Action Plan November 2017
- Anti Bullying Policy (2018)
- Behaviour Policy (2018)
- British Values Policy (2017)
- Charging and Remissions Policy (2017)
- Collective Worship Policy (2017)
- Home School Agreement (2017)
- Equality Policy Statement & Objectives (2018)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (2018)
- Prevent Policy (Protecting Children from Extremism & Radicalisation) (2018)
- PSHE Policy (2017)
- RE Policy (2017)
- Complaints Policy (2018)
- Teaching and Learning Policy (2018)
- Young Carers Policy (2017)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.