School Year 2016 – 2017
We have just been awarded the Investing in Children Award.
For further information please view the report below:
School Year 2014-2015
During 2014- 2015, we will be working towards the Primary Geography Quality Mark, the BIG Anti-Bullying Award and the Arts Mark
These are the awards which St. Anne’s CE Primary School has achieved recently:
- The E-Safety Accreditation Mark (July 2014)
- Rights Respecting Record of Achievement (May 2014)
- Enhanced Healthy Schools (July 2013)
- Science Primary Quality Mark (September 2013)
- Fair Trade and the Fair Trade Achievement Mark (December 2013)
- Eco Schools Gold Award Green Flag
- International Schools Award Silver Level
- Active Mark for Sport
The school was also proud to be awarded the Northumbrian Water Sustainable School Award and the Journal School of the Year Award (2011). In 2013, we were also winners in the Schools Section of the Durham County Environmental Awards.
Healthy School Award
We are especially proud of this award as we pride ourselves as being a Healthy School in practice and not just on paper.
Activemark Awarded for exceptional delivery within the PE and Sport Strategy in 2008
County Durham Enterprise in Education 2009
This is to certify that we are a member of Connections.
The National Charity for Organic Growing A member of Garden Organic for Schools
International School Award
This is to certify that we have achieved Intermediate Level Developing Internationalism 2009 from British Council
Climate Change Schools Project
The Climate Change Lead Schools Project for the North East of England